Camberwell Primary School
Key PRO-ARK Pty Ltd staff:
Mario Duvnjak Director & Danny Chiang Associate
Key Sub Consultants Rudds Consulting Engineers, W.A. Moore & Associates, Facet Design Landscape Architecture
Project cost: $1.3 Mil construction
Camberwell Primary School currently has a student enrolment of 584 students; the data provided by the Department of Education & Training (DET) anticipated that the enrolments for 2017 will increase.
Contract a new building to incorporate a library and two classrooms.
– Construct a new Library to include a library space, library office, library work room and a library store on the ground floor.
– Provide a pedagogy philosophy to the above spaces by incorporating bi-fold doors or sliding doors, allowing individual spaces to be either isolated or combined, including both internal and external spaces at the front and rear of the building.
– Rationalise storage and shelving to accommodate books and electronic equipment.
General Purpose Classrooms
– Construct two No. General Purpose Classrooms to include store, wet area, withdrawal area and student cloak room.
– Provide a pedagogy philosophy to the above spaces by incorporating bi fold doors or sliding doors, allowing individual spaces to be either isolated or combined.
– Rationalise storage and shelving to accommodate general equipment and class materials.