Harley Hammond Sports Pavilion
Mitchell Shire Council
Commercial, Sports Facilities
Location: Kelly's Lane, Kilmore VIC 3764
Mitchell Shire Council's new Sports Pavilion boasts the most contemporary sporting facility in Regional Victoria. The new building includes new amenities for all the players and officials, storage facilities for the sporting equipment, offices for the staff and a large commercial kitchen that caters for the adjoining new restaurant that is clad with large floor to ceiling both fixed and operable window sections that allow 180-degree views of all the adjoining new tennis and volley ball courts.
Our task included inspecting, designing, documenting and administering the contract for a new sports pavilion.
• A multipurpose room suitable for a variety of social activities ranging from a restaurant, presentations, team meetings, general functions.
• Commercial grade kitchen and serving bars for both the interior and exterior.
• New bathroom and change amenities.
• General equipment storerooms.
• Surrounding outdoor seating and landscape areas.
• New netball courts and storage sheds.
The new Community Hub not only provides a facility for the sporting community, but offers a space that can be hired for various local community functions such as presentations and parties throughout the year.